HR – Into the Metaverse
Join us for HRMATT’s Biennial Conference “HR Into the Metaverse”. Spread over three exciting days and spanning over 20 thought-provoking sessions, the event promises to be the perfect opportunity to grow your expertise in the field of HR and to help position you as the consummate future-oriented HR professional.
Biennially, the Human Resource Management Association of Trinidad and Tobago (HRMATT) hosts a three-day H.R. Conference, drawing human resource professionals from across the Caribbean region. This year’s conference, H.R. Into the Metaverse, will be held from November 7 – 9, 2023, at the Hyatt Regency, Port of Spain, Trinidad.
HRMATT works with subject matter experts, thought leaders and visionaries to speak on HR and business related topics at one of the largest regional education and networking events for HR Professionals.
The HRMATT Conference Committee strives each year to select a lineup of first-class speakers, many who are nationally, regionally and internationally known, with the goal of allowing our attendees to hear and experience educational, informative and innovative speakers on a variety of topics. Our registrants will learn from more.
Professionals from C-Level to Specialists attend this event to bolster their professional development, stay current on HR topics and trends and earn recertification credits.
Conference themes will include:
- Advancing Technology and Artificial Intelligence
- Digital Transformation
- Coaching and Mentorship for Future Leaders
- Change Management
- Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Belonging
- Training, Retraining & Rescaling
- Leadership and Management
- Innovation and Disruption
- Industrial Relations
- Career Management
- Health and Wellness in the Workplace
- The Future of Work
- Energy and Sustainability
- Trends and Insights for Tomorrow
- Exploring Global Perspectives
- Finance and Wealth Creation
- Governance and Policy
- Data Science and Analytics
- Marketing and Branding
- Education and Learning